Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1/16/2013

I have so much homework, but I'm being stopped in my tracks by these freaking "Sookie Stackhouse novels"!  I'm not one for trendy book series.  Ok, I admit I've read and loved the Hunger Games Trilogy and Harry Potter, but I prefer the classics like "The Great Gatsby" and "Scarlet Letter".  I even have to fess up that I have in deed read "Alices Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" more times than I can count on my fingers and toes.  There is just something about the "True Blood" series that captivates me (oh, by the way, the show "True Blood" is based off this book series).  I keep saying, "after this chapter I'll start on my homework", but I come back into reality realizing I'm 2 chapters past that point, and start the process all over again.  Unfortunately, or luckily, I can't tell, I recieved a phone call that made me get out of my cozy reading place and onto the computer.  Now I'm blogging to get the creative juices flowing in an effort to complete the hours of work I have ahead of me.  Or maybe I'll have a snack first.....

No comments:

Post a Comment