Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My 1st Blog!

So, I'm new to the whole blogging thing.  I haven't been one for social media since the "infamous facebook deletion of 2012" (or at least my friends find it to be infamous; I still hear about it to this day).  I do "tweet" from time to time, so I guess this is just a really long tweet, haha.  I'm always talking, in fact I never shut up, so this should be easy as pie for me. 

My computer bit the dust the Saturday before school started, so this semester has started off a bit rocky.  A paticular baby (not going to name any names, but she happens to be my roomate's daughter) decided it was time to learn to climb, and the first place she climbs you ask?  Right onto the dining room table where my computer happens to be resting.  She must have decided the computer was thirsty, because she dumped all of her apple juice onto it.  So, until FAFSA gets deposited into my account, or a rich old man comes into my job and decides to give me his black card, I will be backpacking from computer to computer, wherever the technology takes me.  I always thought my college backpacking adventure would be somewhere fascinating, not my boyfriend's house and/or Osceola County library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment